Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Am a Wild Child

I am a Wild Child trapped in a woman's body! Everything I do, say, and experience is done with a wildness and fervor that emanates from my soul continuously. I love fiercely, I laugh loudly, I hurt deeply, and I play hard. I am a big ball of never ending energy and emotions that I can usually appreciate. I have been described as crazy, silly, sweet, a spaz, child-like, weird, exasperating, wonderful, and annoying. I am all of these things and then some! And here I am trying to make my way in a world of rules and structures, boundaries and principles that I have never really gotten a grasp of. Every single day I learn something new about myself, but what remains the same since the day I rushed my way into this world is that at heart I am a wild child. This is who I am, and now you know too. Thank you for caring enough to take a peek at my journey along the way...

xoxo,
Kourtnie


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more from you, Kourtnie. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Miss Dre:) Very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you are going to continue to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary Beth! Hope you're well:)

    ReplyDelete